NRCS Million Acre Mapper Awards - The List as of August 2023.



The NRCS USDA for many years has had an award to recognize soil scientists who dedicated much of their lives to mapping soils and making soil survey reports for our country. In many cases, these men and women worked very hard and invested a great deal of blood, sweat, and tears into this calling. 

And a calling it indeed is. Being a soil scientist mapping with the NRCS, or other agencies in the USA that adhere to National Cooperative Soil Survey Standards like the USFS, is indeed much more than a job and much more than even a career, it's a calling. It's a job that the people who do it identify with. They're not just working as a soil scientist, they ARE a soil scientist. It becomes who they are and it's a very big part of their identity. In my opinion, it's one of the best jobs in the world if working out of doors is important to you.

Often working alone for years in isolated, lonely places in the middle of nowhere, it takes a special person to want to be so solitary. Many people I worked with didn't last long, and they often stated the reason they were leaving was the solitude. If you weren't called to do this job with all its sacrifices, you wouldn't last. You sacrificed. For instance, before this job, I was a Boy Scoutmaster of a troop with 45 boys. In my first duty station with the NRCS, I was invited to form a new troop in that community by the mayor. But when he found out that seven months of the year I was gone all week, and then had to prepare for the next week which took about one-half a day getting the food ready and everything else, he suggested I wasn't the right person for that task as I didn't have enough time to devote to it. Also, as we were not allowed to take a dog to the field with us, and it wouldn't really be fair to the dog to ride around in an old truck all day long, and of course, it wouldn't be right to leave the dog alone that often in a kennel, for all those years until I got married I couldn't have a dog. And that was very hard for me. Also, before this job, I was Red Carded and helped out on wildfires with both USFS and BLM. The first thing I did in my new duty station was get Red Carded over at BLM, but then my agency found out and said they didn't want me doing that, so I did as I was told.

We all know about camping in the field which many of us did. And bringing all your food with you every week, having to store and prepare that food for yourself, ended up getting old for many very quick. It can be hard to have a healthy diet under those circumstances. The ice in the cooler would usually be melted by Wednesday, and so things like salads didn't keep. You'd be drinking warm water the rest of the week. In one story I wrote I described an exhausted soil survey party leader coming back late to camp, eating a cold can of beans and some antacids, and curling up in the back of a dusty Jeep Cherokee. I would say that was not a balanced diet. And of course, we could do better but he'd been busting his ass digging pits in heavy cobbly clay soils all day in 105 degrees F. heat, got back to camp late, and was exhausted. The next morning at 0630 he was right back at it again. He did that consistently for the next 41 years, often working a five to six-hour drive from home, and authored quite a few soil surveys and associated papers and even a textbook.

People love to go camping on the weekends but some of us did that 6 or 7 months out of the year, and after doing that so for 20-plus years you certainly don't want to do that during your time off. It completely ruined camping and backpacking for me. My wife would want to go camping, and I'd acquiesce and go along, but it was not something I wanted to do anymore. And that had been my number one hobby.

Also, the cleanliness becomes very difficult. Several published accounts of hygiene in the field tell the story. In the field where I worked, there was almost no water, no lakes, no streams. Sometimes you'd try and swim in a cow pond to get clean after digging pits by hand in the heat all day. Or even a water trough. Anything to get clean. You'd inevitably come back to the office in dirty clothes, unshaven and stinking to high heaven. I was lucky not to be confused with some poor soul who was homeless as I looked the part. One time in a cow pond I had a little problem getting my feet untangled from some abandoned barbed wire.

In parts of Nevada the crews would wear dosimeters at one time, and turn those in monthly to the government agency monitoring the crew's exposure to leftover radiation from the nuclear testing. We had people get diseases related to exposure to ticks. More than once a mapper would be in the field and get extremely sick. A project leader once was so sick he had to call for help, and people from the office had to go find him and bring him to the hospital, turned out he had pneumonia. Quite a few times I'd go out Monday morning only to come down with a raging cold or flu, and I'd just persevere and use up all my field supply of toilet paper blowing my nose. We had employees get Valley Fever, a soil-borne ailment, one of whom almost died. In some areas, rattlesnakes were a constant problem, and I wore aluminum mesh snake chaps while mapping in these places. I was struck by a rattler just once but not injured. Sometimes we joked that there really wasn't a soil survey, just a secret government plot to test people for exposure to whatever was in the soil. 

In one case in a rugged area about a two and one half hour drive from the nearest ranch a soil scientist had a very rare event. A fine sliver of metal from the shovel ended up in their eye. On shovels, there is usually a sticker warning of this threat and suggesting the user uses eye protection, but this is such a rare thing most people don't do it. The soil scientist looked in the truck mirror and could see the sliver sticking out of their eye. No two-way radio of course and before cell phones existed. Holding their eyelid open as best they could while driving over rugged 4-wheel drive terrain had to be a real nightmare. The rudimentary first aid kit provided in the Gov truck was of no help. The ranch people transported the employee to the nearest medical help over an hour and a half away in an adjacent state. After that, and after another injury, this employee asked to be a soil conservationist and the agency took good care of them which this hard-working young person certainly deserved. After this event, the agency issued us eye protectors.

Those of us who mapped military installations, and came across the nefarious chemical and munition waste dumps, had to be especially careful. In one area I mapped there were 55-gallon drums partially buried, so I didn't dig there! On one base they gave us radios for safety, as we as NRCS employees had no two-way radios to call for help, unlike our USFS and BLM counterparts. The area we were in had a system of lights, almost like stop lights on the street, to warn us of any evolution or leak of toxic materials, especially gas. One time the light near my position turned red and a warning klaxon sounded. They radioed me and asked me my position, and when I told them where I was, they told me to put on my respirator. I didn't have a respirator, no such equipment had been ever issued or even mentioned. So they told me to roll up the truck windows and drive as fast as I could in a northerly direction, which I was already doing. They later told me it was fluorine gas that was being released. We'd been trained about this by the base safety people. The base head of safety later joked with me that if I noticed the truck windows melting I should hold my breath.

And of course on the bases were things buried in the soil that weren't supposed to be there like unexploded ordinance. We mapped bombing ranges. On one base there was a lot of aerial activity and explosions off in the distance, and the project leader radioed in. He was informed we were in the wrong place at the wrong time and needed to leave immediately! They were yelling at us over the radio, and we could hear yelling in the background at the planes to stop the bombing. Afterward, we checked and we'd been cleared to be there, but there was a snafu, a miscommunication, with the people dropping the bombs. We had to stop mapping while the incident was investigated.

One time my review team leader was digging a backhoe pit in a bombing range and he started to pull up what appeared to be a 500-pound bomb, I turned around to warn him only to find he'd already jumped off the backhoe and run off to a safe distance. He was surprisingly fast! Turned out it was only an inert practice bomb. We got to know the ordinance disposal people on a first-name basis. There was often a lot of practice materials left lying around, which is still explosive not nearly as dangerous as the real thing, but still dangerous. One time on a base I almost drove over bright blue practice anti-tank mines in the middle of a dirt road. Another time in a mock battlefield where there were tons of ammo boxes, and brass shell cases of an amazing variety from .223 up to 105 howitzer rounds, and there were unexploded practice 30mm grenades set up to a trip wire as some sort of booby trap. We found solid rocket propellant material that looked like foam insulation scattered all over a large area after a rocket motor test had resulted in a huge explosion, which we'd been trained to identify and not to touch. In another area were fragments of unexploded cluster bombs. In the control tower, they had a picture of an odd-looking bomb that had been found buried on the base, they said it was a nerve gas bomb that was not supposed to be there, and there was no record of it ever having been dropped. Things like that happened because of all the secrecy. 

Outside of these bases and outside of industrial areas were some known locations where for many years especially around the times of World War Two and during the nuclear arms race of the Cold War things were dumped by the US Gov. Rosamond, California was one such place. An official on the base quietly warned me not to dig there saying, "They used to dump stuff there many years ago". Makes you wonder how many soil examination pits were dug in such areas, and how many soil samples were taken back to offices thus potentially contaminating the office space or the soil lab. Many soils in the southwestern United States contain Valley Fever fungal spores, and we needed to handle those samples with care and not get the dust from them all over the office. But it's hard to convince people to be cautious of such things when it's not a readily visible threat. At Point Magu Naval Air Station the estuary there had old rusty signs warning of toxic waste being buried and swimming was not allowed. At a farm in Tulare County, California a farmer asked me if I wanted to see the place where "all those people" had buried "all those drums of toxic waste". 

The worst thing was the wear and tear on the human body from the physical labor, some people on the Million Acre Mapper list became partly disabled and unable to continue mapping. I ended up having surgery on my elbow, a translocation of the ulnar nerve that was damaged on the job, and an MRI showed a torn ligament in my back. Both times I took no time off from work to recuperate, even after the surgery, I just worked in the office for a week until the stitches were removed. It was common for soil mappers to have very large sick leave balances because most of them would come to work no matter what. The acre goals were something we all were very seriously determined to meet or exceed. But these on-the-job injuries and ailments ended up affecting us for the rest of our lives.

Sometimes if our work area was near enough to civilization we could stay in motels and that posed an entirely new set of problems from unclean rooms to unruly neighbors late at night. It was never luxurious or a vacation staying in motels week after week for months a time. And more than once getting sick after eating in some small town cafe became a situation to deal with. I would have talks with the restaurant health inspectors in the work area and make sure to stay away from the places they told me bad stories about. And all that driving. Some of my work areas were as much as a six-hour drive from the office, and that was routine. After doing that my entire career I'm no longer big on taking trips by car. Sometimes we'd have to carry extra gasoline in five-gallon cans. Often our vehicles would be modified by GSA and have two gasoline tanks, one the original that came from the factory and one added by GSA. I had problems with the added-on gas tanks including one Jeep J-10 pickup that caught on fire.

Also, it was not uncommon to have more than one flat tire a week. We had to work very hard to get approval to carry two spares. I also carried "Fix-a-flat" and a tire inflator you plugged into the cigarette lighter socket as on several occasions I actually got three flats in one week. That would ruin your field week because it would often be a very long many hours drive to any place to get it fixed. And if the tire was ruined you'd have to get permission to get a new tire, and that could prove problematic because often you'd be calling a person for approval who had no idea why on Earth you were out in the middle of nowhere and how could you possibly have three flat tires that needed to be fixed and one new tire. One time the person insisted on speaking to the "mechanic" who spoke very little English to verify the truth of what I was saying. One time the person on the end of the phone insisted I go to a Firestone tire store as we had some kind of contract with them. I suggested they look up for me where the nearest Firestone place was, and they came back and said 224 miles. Then they asked if I could have the truck towed there, and I explained how that was slightly impracticable. The calls were humorous but also frustrating.

Quite a few soil scientists and other field personnel like Range Conservationists had epic stories of getting stuck or having the truck break down, and having to walk very long distances to any kind of assistance. Or worse, being injured and their only hope of help was to try as best they could to drive to the nearest ranch or town for help. Sometimes it would be a very long drive over incredibly difficult terrain, very steep 4x4 roads over mountain ranges. Very often I worked over 30 miles from the nearest ranch and often over 50 miles from the nearest paved road. This was before cell phones existed but even to this day, there is no cell service in these areas. On one later survey under these conditions, the State Soil Scientist got us Satellite Phones and it was very fortuitous during a minor emergency.

We all knew that because of this possible confusion about what we were doing and why, we all carried a rider on our personal automobile insurance to cover us in case the government wouldn't back us up in an accident. More than once questions would arise about why we were where we were. One time I had a vehicle problem on Hollywood Blvd., and there were a lot of questions about why I was there, even though it was my work area. They couldn't imagine that a soil scientist would be in Hollywood, and said to me on the phone, "Why are you there! There are no farms there!" They were completely unaware that we map everything, including major cities. I also had AAA, and more than once had them tow the government truck when it was needed, which often took a lot of fast talking on my part. You had to do whatever was needed to eventually get home. Emergencies occurred in the field. Trying to explain to the head office about actions that needed to be taken for the health and well-being of the employees was sometimes irrationally met with the statement, "But you weren't authorized to do that".

An extreme example of anti-government sentiment was in Visalia, California in the 1990s, when someone used 7.62 x 39mm ammunition to totally shred and "total" five USDA NRCS trucks in the parking lot of the office. I'm the person who reported this to the police and the FBI. Later in that same office complex, we had a hostage situation where people were held at gunpoint. And I was at a meeting in a Federal Building when the 9/11 attack occurred. I remember looking out the windows at the men putting up the barriers around the building. The powers that be decided it was necessary to continue the meeting even though we were all very distracted and just wanted to be home with our families. In Nevada several times and in California one time a gas station refused to take the US Government credit card. Two gas stations in Nevada were well known for doing this, and if you tried to get gas there you'd get an ear full. A Chevron station in Nevada when we tried to get service on a vehicle threatened us with physical violence if we didn't leave. A restaurant in Cedarville, California refused service to me and three uniformed BLM employees expressing anti-government sentiments. Checking into a motel in Wendover, Nevada with a group of co-workers we were met with great hostility. These are just a few examples, the stories are many.

Shortly after this, my GS-9 journeyman production mapper came back to the office white as a ghost and visibly shaking. A property the NRCS and the FSA had a cooperative agreement with that stipulated that our employees could visit, the landowner had held my employee for over an hour at gunpoint. During that illegal detention, he had spent the time lecturing my soil scientist about the corruption of the US Government and how the government was trying to take over his land, and other conspiracy theories. I asked the employee what he wanted to do and he was embarrassed and wanted nothing done and he wanted to put it all behind him. I told my supervisor, the Area Conservationist at that time about it, and he said he'd get back to me. Later I was told to not do anything, to not report it further. I'm sure the agency had its reasons. But what I did do was have a talk with my friend at FSA who was the county director. And he took the situation before the County Committee and asked them to remove this farmer from all programs, but they also decided to not take any action. It's nothing new that the USDA likes to minimize conflicts.

Myself, on a grazing allotment in Nevada, I was held at gunpoint until I explained who I was. They could clearly see the logo on the side of my truck that said Soil Conservation Service and my government plates. I wasn't concerned about it and never reported it. I was very used to explaining to people that I was not with the BLM, and once they realized I was with SCS/NRCS usually things were OK. But this was just one more example of what many of us went through on our jobs.

No one forced us to take the job and no one forced us to move to the duty station location. But we wanted to do the job and we believe in it. That said, many of us ended up living in small towns all across America. Some of those towns were not very good places. It was especially hard on the single people because small towns tend to be cliquish and if you moved there from another state it could be especially hard as you were an outsider. And it would be challenging because the pool of people you might develop a relationship with was very small. If you'd stayed in any decent sized city or town you might have had a much better chance of finding a partner. One way I kept myself sane was to take a lot of trips whenever I could to places where I could enjoy the people and the culture. But for me, I sacrificed a lot by living in some of these small towns. 

For instance, my first duty station was before cable TV so we were lucky to get two fuzzy stations from a city 240 miles away. The movie theater was a travesty, just shockingly bad, and would get a first-run movie over six months after it came out. This was before VCRs existed. There was one AM radio station you could get during the day and it was constantly off the air. There was no book store, no record store (before CDs), no clothing store, and the medical services were almost third-world. For instance, it was not uncommon to go to the hospital in the middle of a workday to find the emergency room was closed due to staffing shortages. This happened to a friend of mine when her six-year-old little boy was badly injured, It took hours to arrange a life flight to a major city, and by the time they got there, the child had died. We didn't have a level one, or level two, or level three, or even a level four trauma center. In many of these small towns like the one I lived in the hospital was literally rated as one of the worst in the nation and still is to this day, and the nearest other care was 240 miles away.

And you'd just make some good friends, be established in a good church, your children would be happy in school and then your soil survey would finish. You'd literally work yourself out of a home. And you'd have to move to the next duty station, wherever that might be. And start over with a new mortgage.

So I am told in March of 2022 the powers that be decided to remove the list of awardees from the NRCS website. I was told it was no longer deemed "appropriate". And of course, it was removed by people who have not one single clue what we all did to earn this award. No offense to those people but that's simply a fact. 

I'm very proud of my work and the work of so many of the people on this list that I still know. Many people who deserve recognition, especially the State Soil Scientists who were promoted up early and didn't end up on this list, still deserve recognition.

One added point. To all the order 2 mappers who mapped some of the most important and valuable lands in the USA, often Prime Farmland or Urban Areas, my hat is off to you. It would have shown a great deal of Vision if there had been a category of this award that recognized all the hard-working mappers who simply because they did more detailed mapping of fewer acres and didn't quite reach the million-acre goal, and certainly deserved recognition. Also, the range conservationists, plant science specialists, and botanists that right along with us mapped the ecological sites, the agency would do well to recognize these people's hard work as well. And to all my friends who are combat veterans and who read this and are laughing at our minor trials and tribulations, I apologize for complaining about such minor issues in comparison to watching your friends die in combat.

Million-Acre Mappers

The National Cooperative Soil Survey partnership is closing in on its goal of mapping all soils in the United States. Thousands of soil scientists have contributed to this endeavor. The Chief of the Natural Resources Conservation Service has recognized those soil scientists who have mapped one million acres. They are being recognized with a certificate and specially designed lapel pin.

This list was given to me by the NRCS Webmaster in August of 2023 and is supposed to be up-to-date.

A

    • Edward Abernathy

    • Elmer Adams

    • Munsell Adams

    • Robert Ahrens

    • John Allen

    • Ferris Allgood

    • Dave Alstatt

    • George Anderson

    • Chad Angel

    • Daniel Arriaga

    • Harry Atchison

B

    • Monte Babcock

    • Neil Babik

    • William Bain

    • Norman H. Bare

    • Wes Barker

    • Russel Barmore

    • Paul Bartlett

    • Charles D. Batte

    • Elbert Bell

    • Francis Belohlavy

    • David Belz

    • Ken Benham

    • Gary Berger

    • Pete Biggam

    • Richard Billings

    • Monte Bingham

    • Paul Blackburn

    • Dan A. Blackstock

    • Edward Blake

    • Earl R. Blakley

    • Vinson Bogard

    • Glenn Borchers

    • James Borchert

    • Bob Boulier

    • Terry Bowerman

    • Gib Bowman

    • Don Breckenfeld

    • R.C. Brenlee

    • Larry Brown

    • Sam Brown

    • H.L. Bruns

    • Louie Buller

    • Ed Bullock

    • Dent Burgess

    • Theodore Butler, Jr.

    • Otto Bynum

C

    • Charles Cail

    • John E. Campbell

    • Phil Camp

    • Wallace Camp

    • Howard Campell

    • Joseph Castille

    • Earl Chamberlin

    • Clarence Chavez

    • Joe Chiaretti

    • Mark Clark

    • Tom Clark

    • Winfred Coburn

    • Chris Cochran

    • Rex Cochran

    • Everett Cole

    • Arlin Conridi

    • Kenneth Crader

    • Wilfred Crenwelge

    • Jack Crout

    • Doug Cryer

    • James (Jim) Culver

    • Tom Cyprian

D

    • Dean DaMoude

    • Dennis DeFrancesco

    • David Denny

    • Alfred DeWall

    • Harold Dickey

    • William H. Dittemore

    • Glen Dittmar

    • Marvin L. Dixon

    • Jerry Dodd

    • Darrel Dodge

    • Raymond Dolezel

    • Jim Dorr

    • Brian Dougherty

    • Jamey Douglass

    • Jim Downs

    • Bill Drummond

E

    • Waldo G. Elwonger

    • Ed Ensz

    • Robert Eppinette

    • Robert Evon

F

    • Allen Faulkner

    • Dick Ferguson

    • Matthew Fillmore

    • Steven Fischer

    • Carl Fisher

    • John Fisher

    • WH "Crip" Fleming

    • Ed Flemming

    • Lawrence Flewelling

    • Allen R. Ford

    • Gary Ford

    • Jim Fortner

    • Richard W. Fox

    • Jimmie Frie

    • Louie Frost

    • Charles R. Fuchs

    • Carl Fuller

    • Clarence Furbush

G

    • Wayne J. Gabriel

    • Billy A. Garner

    • Charles Gass

    • Everett Elmo Geib

    • Luther C. Geiger

    • Don Gier

    • H. V. Gill

    • C.L. Girdner

    • Auline Goerdel

    • Micheal Golden

    • Kenneth Good

    • Warren Gore

    • James Gray

    • Lynn D. Gray

    • Alfred Green

    • George Green

    • Antoinette Greene

    • James M. Greenwade

    • Edward L. Griffin

    • Kirby L. Griffith

    • Robert Griffith

    • Tom Gustafson

H

    • Roger Haberman

    • Leroy Hacker

    • Geoff Hahn

    • Johnny Hajek

    • Vernon Hamilton

    • Roger Hammer

    • Charles Hammond

    • Al Harkness

    • McArthur C. Harris

    • Don T. Hatherly

    • Bill Hawn

    • Kenneth Heil

    • Charlie N. Henry, Jr.

    • Odos Henson

    • Ed Herren

    • Charles Hibner

    • Robert Hill

    • Ted Hilley

    • George Hilts

    • David Hoover

    • Ed Horn

    • Mark Horsch

    • Harry Hosler

    • Dave Howard

I

    • John E. Iiams

    • Orville Indra

    • Jim Irvine

J

    • Hubert Jaco

    • Louis Jacquot

    • Don Jantz

    • James (Jim) Jay

    • Steve Jelden

    • Darwin Jeppson

    • Dave Johnson

    • Ralph Johnson

    • Warren Johnson

    • Wendel Jorgensen

    • Donald Jossie

    • Maurice Jurena

K

    • John Kalvels

    • Gordon F. Kee, Jr.

    • Mark Keller

    • Kim Kempton

    • Donald Kerl

    • Jamie Kienzle

    • Everett Kissinger

    • Ralph Klein

    • Byron Koepke

    • Frank Kopas

    • Maynard Koppen

    • Merrill Kunkle

    • Bruce Kunze

    • Bob Kutnink

L

    • Otho Lamar

    • Duane Lammers

    • Gaylon L. Lane

    • Fred Larance

    • Roy Larsen

    • Leon Lato

    • Glen Laurent

    • Carl Lawrence

    • Curt Leet

    • Chuck Lenfesty

    • Norb Lerch

    • Bruce Lindsay

    • W. David Loggy

    • Huey Long

    • Roscoe Long

    • Lynn Loomis

    • Kenneth Luckow

    • Paul J. Lupcho

M

    • Jerry Macdonald

    • Charles Mahnke

    • William Markley

    • Roy Mathis

    • Richard Mayuhugh

    • Charles W. McBee

    • Tom McCarty

    • W.R. McClintock

    • Bruce McCullough

    • Gary McCoy

    • Cathy McGuire

    • Thomas McKay

    • Gorden McKee

    • Brian McMullen

    • Arvid Meland

    • Douglas Merkler

    • Ray Miles

    • Kenneth Miller

    • Mack Miller

    • Paul Minor

    • Harold Moffat

    • Ramiro Molina

    • Charles F. Montgomery

    • Clarence Montoya

    • Lyfon Morris

    • Mike Mungoven

N

    • Earl Nance

    • Tom Neal

    • Ray Neher

    • Conrad Neitsch

    • Frank Nelson

    • John A. Nesser

    • Lee A. Neve

    • Joe Nichols

    • Jerry Niehoff

    • Harley Noe

O

    • Toivo J. Ollila

    • Jeff Olson

    • Bob Ottersberg

P

    • Harry Paden

    • Cecil Palmer

    • Dock Palone

    • James (J.P.) Pannell

    • Tommie Parham

    • Donald Parizek

    • Steven Park

    • Paul Parrish

    • Jack Paschke

    • Robert N. Pate

    • Hershal Paulk

    • Bill Pauls

    • Harold Penner

    • Mike Petersen

    • William W. Phillips

    • Jerry Pilkinton

    • Merritt Plantz

    • Robert Pollock

    • George Preston

    • John Preston

    • Deb Prevost

    • Alan Price

    • Fred Pringle

    • Craig Prink

R

    • Larry Ragon

    • Dave Rak

    • Doug Ramsey

    • Ivan Ratcliffe

    • Halvor B. Ravenholt

    • John Rawinski

    • James Rayburn

    • Earl Reber

    • Ron Reckner

    • Sam Reiger

    • Dennis Ressel

    • Ron Rhodes

    • Erwin Rice

    • Merlyn Richardson

    • Davie Richmond

    • Allen Rigdon

    • Richard Rightmyer

    • William Risinger

    • Jerry Rives

    • Kirthell Roberts

    • Nelson Rolong

    • Bill Roth

    • Don Rott

    • Mike Roybal

S

    • Ken Sallee

    • Gerald (Chuck) Sample

    • Russel Sanders

    • Joni Sasich

    • Howard Sautter

    • Ken Scalzone

    • Steve Scheinost

    • Stephanie Schmit

    • Darrell Schroeder

    • Ronald Schulte

    • Loren Schultz

    • Edward D. Scott

    • J.B. Seago

    • Vernon Seevers

    • Steven Sellnow

    • Lester Sherfey

    • Paul Shields

    • Lyle Shingleton

    • John Shipman

    • Dale Shoephorster

    • Henry F. Shovic

    • Rudy Shurig

    • Daniel Shurtliff

    • Calvin Sibley

    • George Simmons

    • Norman Slama

    • Steven Slusser

    • Miles Smalley

    • Ben Smith

    • Ernest H. (Ernie) Smith

    • Gerald Smith

    • Jim Smith

    • Robert Smith

    • W.A. Sparwasser

    • Bob Spokas

    • Dale Sprankle

    • Robert Springer

    • Nathan Starman

    • Carter Steers

    • Freeman Stephens

    • James R. Stephens, Jr.

    • Levi Steptoe, Jr.

    • Abe Stevenson

    • Herbert R. Stoner

    • Steve Strenger

    • Billy Stringer

    • Ben Stuckey

    • Marvin C. Suhr

    • Bill Svetlik

    • Bill Swafford

    • David K. Swanson

    • Dean Swanson

    • Hal Swenson

T

    • Ed Tallyn

    • Steve Tardy

    • Dave Taylor

    • Don Taylor

    • David W. Thomas

    • Mack Thomas

    • Ralph M. Thornton

    • Bob Tomasc

    • Johnny C. Trayvick

    • Bobby Tricks

    • Milton Tuck

    • August Turner

    • Clint Tuve

V

    • Doug Van Patten

    • Sid Vander Veen

    • Wayne Vanek

    • Regis Vialle

    • Duane Viele

    • Frank Vodrazka

    • Ken Vogt

W

    • Billy Wagner

    • Frank Wahl

    • Elmer Ward

    • Al Wasner

    • Frank Watts

    • Thomas Weber

    • Bob Wegmann

    • Gerald Weinheimer

    • Howard Weisner

    • Tim Wheeler

    • Clarence Wiedenfeld

    • Kenneth Wikgren

    • Glen Williams

    • Leodis Williams

    • Les Williams

    • Dennis Williamson

    • Mark Willoughby

    • Jay Wilson

    • Rob Wilson

    • Alex Winfrey

    • Dave Wolf

    • Jesse Wood

    • John Wulforst

Y

    • Jim Yenter

    • Donald Yost

    • Phillip Young

Z

    • John Zarichansky

    • Larry Zavesky

    • Mike Zielinski

    • Scott Zschetzsche




Comments